A funny, often biting, brand new satiric play about the corrosive pressures of click-bait journalism.
A funny, often biting, brand new satiric play about the plight of local newspapers, Red Ink follows a journalist who is hired by new management to run the paper he has been working for, and loves. In the wake of a corporate merger. Can he keep the standards he aspires to? Can he keep his family and friends? His sanity?
- Starring: Michelle Bonebright-Carter, Steven Culp, Tracey A. Leigh, Leo Marks, Jocelyn Towne, Peter Van Norden
- Producer: Henry 'Heno' Fernandez
- Scenic and Projection Designer: Lily Bartenstein
- Lighting Designer: Matt Richter
- Sound Designer: Jesse Mandapat
- Costume Designer: Mylette Nora
- Choreographer: Cate Caplin
- Stage Manager: Letitia Chang / Veronica Vasquez