A world premiere devised work conceived by Jon Lawrence Rivera. It is a co-production with the Los Angeles LGBT Center.
MARCH may or may not take place 25 years in the future In a world of mortal danger, three Trans/Gender Non-conforming women of color seek a safe place to hide from “The Military.” Darkly fearful and incorporating elements of magic realism, MARCH is a suspenseful, starkly political drama of peril and liberation. For mature audiences only.
- Starring: Miss Barbie-Q (MJ), Alex Budin, Chad Christopher, Matthew Clark, Diego de los Andes, Brandon English, Amir Levi, MARDOZA, Coretta Monk, and Roland Ruiz
- Producer: Jon Imparato
- Dramaturg: Nick Salamone
- Choreographer: Vera Wagman
- Production Manager: Patricia Sutherland
- Lighting Designer: Matt Richter
- Sound Designer: Edwin Peraza
- Costume Designer: Mylette Nora
- Stage Managers: Rebecca Schoenberg and Maggie Marx