A world premiere play about resilience, survival and family.
Three generations of women attempt to reconcile their family’s past over a thirty-year journey. From the small fishing village of Puerto Azul, to the gritty streets of present day Los Angeles, Virginia, Marina, and Lupe’s memories create a timeline where past and present become one.
- Starring: Valentina Guerra, Adriana Sevahn Nichols, Gabriela Ortega, Dyana Ortelli, Israel Lopez Reyes, Camila Rozo, Eddie Ruiz
- Producer: Henry 'Heno' Fernandez
- Scenic Designer: Tanya Orellana
- Lighting Designer: Mextly Couzin
- Projection Designer: Yee Eun Nam
- Original Music: Adam Schoenberg
- Sound Designer: Matt Richter
- Costume Designer: Mylette Nora
- Casting Director: Raul Clayton Staggs
- Stage Manager: Christina Bryan