A brand new play about mothers and daughters.
When 70s film prom queen Carrie is your role model, your adolescence must really suck. Will Lanny grow into a well-adjusted adult who can forgive her mother’s many faults? Or will she burn the whole town to the ground with telekinetic powers? A girl can dream, can’t she? A play full of good music, bad memories, and the hope for a better Scott Baio.
- Starring: Kevin Coubal, Kita Grayson, Donna Simone Johnson, Inger Tudor and Cheri Lynne VandenHeuvel
- Producer: Henry 'Heno' Fernandez
- Scenic Designer: Austin Kottkamp
- Lighting Designer: Derek Jones
- Costume Designer: Mylette Nora
- Sound Designer: Matthew Richter
- Projection Designer: Lily Bartenstein
- Stage Manager: Christina Bryan
- Casting Director: Raul Clayton Staggs