A brand new play about one daughter's fractured memory of her troubled mother, as seen through three different perspectives.
When 70s film prom queen Carrie is your role model, your adolescence must really suck. Will Lanny grow into a well-adjusted adult who can forgive her mother’s many faults? Or will she burn the whole town to the ground with telekinetic powers? A girl can dream, can’t she? A play full of good music, bad memories, and the hope for a better Scott Baio.
- Starring: Kevin Coubal, Kita Grayson, Donna Simone Johnson, Inger Tudor and Cheri Lynne VandenHeuvel
- Producer: Henry 'Heno' Fernandez
- Scenic Designer: Austin Kottkamp
- Lighting Designer: Derek Jones
- Costume Designer: Mylette Nora
- Sound Designer: Matthew Richter
- Projection Designer: Lily Bartenstein
- Stage Manager: Christina Bryan
- Casting Director: Raul Clayton Staggs