A sexy new play about love, art and dinner guests.
THE END OF BEAUTY examines a perfectly beautiful marriage interrupted by the arrival to dinner of a former student who is riding high on fame and success as an artist. By the end of dinner, power and loyalties shift, leaving someone out in the cold. Will beauty be restored?
- Starring: Ruy Iskandar, Silas Weir Mitchell, Tania Verafield
- Producer: Henry 'Heno' Fernandez
- Scenic Designer: Austin Kottkamp
- Lighting Designer: Matt Richter
- Sound Designer: Austin Quan
- Costume Designer: Mylette Nora
- Casting Director: Raul Clayton Staggs
- Stage Manager: Thien Nguyen