A sexy new play about love, art and dinner guests.
THE END OF BEAUTY examines a perfectly beautiful marriage interrupted by the arrival to dinner of a former student who is riding high on fame and success as an artist. By the end of dinner, power and loyalties shift, leaving someone out in the cold. Will beauty be restored?
"Notions of beauty propel a fateful dinner get-together in a new play by L.A. writer Cory Hinkle. Conversation among married professors and their guest, a former student who's become a famous painter, might hinge on art, but the play's actual subject is relationships. Hinkle's evocative language and artful metaphor are a meal unto themselves." Los Angeles Times
- Starring: Ruy Iskandar, Silas Weir Mitchell, Tania Verafield
- Producer: Henry 'Heno' Fernandez
- Scenic Designer: Austin Kottkamp
- Lighting Designer: Matt Richter
- Sound Designer: Austin Quan
- Costume Designer: Mylette Nora
- Casting Director: Raul Clayton Staggs
- Stage Manager: Thien Nguyen