A brand new play from award-winning playwright Tom Jacobson.
On the night in 1939 when Count Basie is to be the first black performer at the Palomar Ballroom next door, a pair of Bimini Baths attendants are tasked with cleaning up a stranger fished out of the La Brea Tar Pits. Can two men of color make a white man white again? Do they want to?
Part of the trilogy, The Ballad of Bimini Baths.
- Producer: Henry 'Heno' Fernandez
- Casting Director: Raul Clayton Staggs
- Lighting Designer: Derek Jones
- Sound Designer: Howard Ho
- Costume Designer: Mylette Nora