An immersive, site-specific experience. Enter each room at your own risk.
The class of 1992 ended bitterly, marked by the civil unrest of the
Rodney King trial. Today they are gathered together for their 25th
High School Reunion.
The audience goes room to room as they listen to those attending
the reunion pondering what might have been, what could have been
and what they hope to get out of this reunion.
In the end all the characters intersect poolside as they make their
way to the ballroom where confrontations spark and truths are revealed.
- Producer: Patricia Garza
- Scenic Designer: Christopher Scott Murillo
- Lighting Designer: R. Christopher Stokes
- Costume Designer: Mylette Nora
- Projection Designer: Nick Santiago
- Sound Designer: Howard Ho
- Casting Director: Raul Clayton Staggs
- Stage Manager: Christina Bryan