A Skylight Theatre Company and Playwrights' Arena world premiere play from the playwright of I GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.
A social media influencer and a boots-on-the-ground activist form a complex bond of friendship to help each other survive as American racism manifests as a physical form.
Playwrights’ Arena and Skylight Theatre Company are committed to providing and maintaining a gathering place that is free of known hazards. To safeguard the health of our entire community, we are requiring proof of Covid-19 vaccinations for all employees and audiences moving forward. Additionally, at this time we will require masks indoors at our theater. Children under 12 will not be admitted. We reserve the right to adjust seating.
- Starring: Donna Simone Johnson, Kacie Rogers and Cheri Vandenheuvel
- Scenic Design: Jan Munroe
- Lighting Design: Matthew Richter
- Costume Design: Mylette Nora
- Projection Design: Nicholas Santiago
- Sound Design: Howard Ho
- Prop Design: Lily Bartenstein
- Production Stage Manager: Crystal Hui
- Rehearsal Stage Manager: Ben Altman
- Associate Producer: Tyree Marshall
- Sensitivity Consultant: Ann James
- Covid Compliance Officer: Cedes Sifuentes
- Casting Director: Raul Clayton Staggs
- Technical Director: Christopher Hoffman
- Publicist: Judith Borne
- Social Media: Rebecca Tessier
- Marketing Art/Program Design: Guillermo Perez