A world premiere play by Nick Salamone (HELEN, THE SONNETEER, SEA CHANGE, RIFFS AND CREDOS, RED HAT & TALES).
In a bedroom — one man contemplates his life as his ex-girlfriend, his younger lover, and his mother help him sort out what he might have missed in life through a series of fantastical dreams in three scenes.
- Starring: Matt Pascua, Rachel Sorsa and Nick Salamone
- Scenic Designer: Christopher Scott Murillo
- Lighting Designer: Derek Jones
- Costume Designer: Mylette Nora
- Producer and Stage Manager: Henry Heno Fernandez
- Tickets: $25 online / $30 at the door